We have three Sunday morning celebration service times, 8:00, 9:30 and 11:00. At Hope Chapel Huntington Beach we welcome all people with open arms, whatever your background we are interested in your future and want to help you grow in your relationship and walk with God. We would love to have you join us for an encouraging time of worship, teaching and fellowship.
We are located in beautiful downtown Huntington Beach. To get directions to Hope Chapel Huntington Beach, please visit our Location and Map page.
Please know that you and your children are important to us. We strive to provide the best caregivers and a safe environment for them while you worship. The following age-appropriation rooms are available:
- The Nursing Room – Available to all others who would like to remain with their infants while enjoying the Sunday service on a t.v. monitor. The Nursing Room is located to the right of the sanctuary doors. If you choose to keep young children in the service with you, please kindly consider selecting a seat near the sanctuary doors.
- Noah’s Nursery – For birth to one year old. This room can be found to the left of the sanctuary doors.
- Toddler Town – For one to three year old. Toddler Town is located in rooms 3 and 4 of the Kid’s Cove, the building to the right of the church.
- Children’s Chapel – For preschool through 4th grade. They meet in room 5 of the Kid’s Cove, off the back patio.
- Club 56 – For 5th and 6th graders. They meet upstairs in The Reach during our 9:30am service only. The Reach is located up the spiral stairway at the front of the church foyer.