Welcome to the Family Life Ministry at Hope Chapel Huntington Beach! We endeavor to help your entire family grow in their love for Jesus, each other, and the family of God. We also want to equip our parents (married and solo) in their vital role as “parent-pastors” to their children, and support married couples in their ministry to one another. To that end, we provide:
- Childcare during church services for ages 0-3 in Noah’s Nursery and Toddler Town
- Childcare during all discipleship classes, weeknight mini-churches and special events
- Children’s Worship and Sunday School on Sunday mornings for preschool through 4th grade
- Club 56, a special Sunday School class exclusively for 5th and 6th graders at the 9:30am service on Sundays
- Marriage enrichment through date nights, classes, workshops, and pre-marital and crisis counseling
- Parenting enrichment through workshops, classes, Vacation Bible School, children’s musicals, summer camp and field trips
- “Wise Families, Wise Kids” – a playgroup and mommy support group on Thursday mornings during the school year.
Please don’t hesitate to contact our Family Life Pastor, Noelani Jai, by using our contact form if you have any specific questions. We look forward to serving your family soon!